New conference date confirmed for 2nd May 2023
New conference date confirmed: 2nd May 2023
All existing registrations will automatically be transferred to the new date, and those who have registered will receive the updated details soon – there is no need to re-register.
The conference programme reflects our commitment to whole sector collaboration with sessions from the CMA, Ofsted, The Children’s Commissioner, Local Authority leaders and 16+ provision, with panel discussions drilling down into issues that are challenging members across the sector, and most importantly, impacting on outcomes for children and young people.
All member organisations are eligible for 10 free places. Tickets for non-members and additional member places are only £40 each.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Every child and young person who needs it has the right to exemplary residential child care. This year we bring together a range of perspectives on what’s needed to achieve this, and how we can work together to address critical challenges including the workforce crisis. Panel discussions, breaks and roundtables will provide ample opportunities to connect and share.
- The Minister for Children and Families, Department for Education
- Dame Rachel de Souza, Children’s Commissioner
- Bernie Brown, Director of Children’s Services at Bolton Council, member of ADCS Board and What Works Education Advisory Group
- Helen Humphreys, HMI, children’s social care
- Dan Turnbull, Competition and Markets Authority (CMA)
- Callum Warsnop, The Department for Education and Matthew Brazier, OFSTED (16+) – Regulating Unregulated Provision
- Dr Mark Kerr, Dep CEO of The CHA on Addressing the Workforce Crisis